Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Pictures of My Breakfast 4: The Making of Breakfast

Have you ever read our popular blog feature, "Pictures of My Breakfast," and wondered, "How'd they do that?" Well come with me, as we show you all the ins and outs!

Today for breakfast, I made Apples & Cinnamon & Other Natural Flavors Quaker Instant Oatmeal:



So first things first, I took the package, opened it, and put the contents in a bowl:



Then, you got to boil some water. Make sure your stove is defective, so flames shoot up the side of your teapot:



Once you bring the water to a boil, add just enough to your bowl so you get oatmeal that's not too soupy, but not also not too thick:



In this case, it was too soupy, so I added another package. Then it was too thick, so I ate it:



All gone!

Well, that's it folks. Now you can go make instant oatmeal for yourselves. I also had coffee, which isn't pictured here. Until next time, I'll picture you at my breakfast table!

Have something you'd like Alex to eat for breakfast and then take a picture of? Request it in the comments section!

4 comments:

Stefan said...

I have a request! I want a photo series of Alex eating a cucumber for breakfast.

christopher said...

I would like to see Alex prepare a large glass of breakfast tap water.

Geoffrey said...

Capers! A jar of capers!

Geoffrey said...

Hey, also, why is the coffee never pictured? Stupid primadonna coffee...