Monday, January 10, 2005

The Most Boring Post Ever

I was about to write The Most Boring Post Ever. But I didn't.

It had to do with emoticons and the fact that 8) turns into a yellow smiley guy with sunglasses and which was more annoying, Cool Guy smiley or the same 8 with a space between it and the parenthesis. (8 )) But I didn't post it.

I realize that this post explaining the hypothetical post is also boring. But trust me, the other one was gonna be way longer and way boringer. I did you a favor not posting that crap.

You're welcome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your kindness. However I must say that I think "boring" is way underrated. As matter of fact I think boring is what it's all about. It is the true path to self-realization.

Especially YOUR self-realization... considering the fact that even though you didn't inflict the maximum of boring on us you still spent even MORE than that initial maximum boring time on YOUR SELF by rewriting your original boring post as you tried to make it more palatable for the masses. I know some would call that masochism but I'd say your on the right track, my boy... (yawn)

Question: Do you think that the two meanings of boring are related? Like does being bored feel like a hole of ennui has been slowly bored through your soul?

I think it does.