Monday, January 03, 2005

Top 20 Searches for 1/3/05

Just because this was so much fun the last time, here's the current Top 20 searches that lead people to our website:

1 elephantlarry
2 lindsay lohan hot
3 elephant larry

I'm glad more people are reaching our site through mis-spellings and searches for Lindsay Lohan than the actual name of our group. I'm actually more annoyed about the misspelling, interestingly.

4 pajamas

I think this is one of those basic concepts you shouldn't be searching for on the web. Like, you know, blood.

5 13 going on 30
6 alex stefan
7 anniversary skits

"Ha, ha. You know what we should do for our 50th, honey? One of those famous anniversary skits!"

8 ashton kutcher
9 baby doll tshirt
10 bear vs gorilla
11 elephant lion fight
12 elephant sketch
13 george washington
14 make your own brass knuckles

Why?

15 meat sketch comedy
16 penis
17 penis festival

This one is so ridiculous, I had to find out what they were actually looking for. Turns out, there's a bunch of fertility festivals in Japan, that include giant penis parades. Look, here's pictures, from a site named FunLOL.com I think I just died a little bit.

18 sick elephant
19 slave master
20 superman

I can't honestly imagine how many pages this dude had to scroll through to find our site in a web search for "Superman."

And just to give you an update, I am now kicking Chris' ASS in terms of visitors clicking on my face on the website. How does it feel to no longer be the people's darling, Chris? HOW DOES IT FEEL???

3 comments:

Alex said...

Wooo! I just had three pear turnovers, a sugar plum tart, and four glasses of Coke to celebrate. I feel sick!

christopher said...

Sometimes, when I clasp my hands together, it doesn't feel so lonely.

Anonymous said...

Why?
Have you priced brass knuckles lately? Yikes!
There's got to be a more affordable way to give my right cross that extra pepper while protecting my baby-soft knuckles!

In this regard, your website Let Me Down.
-SD