Monday, February 14, 2005

Stefan Doesn't Blog Very Much About Music...

...for some unknown reason, because Stefan really likes music. Of course, Stefan doesn't Blog Very Much period, so that may have something to do with it. In any case, Stefan really likes Ben Lee's new song "Catch My Disease" which he heard during Ben's CMJ show in October and then again last week on the radio. The new album, "Awake Is The New Sleep," isn't out till next Tuesday but you can listen to the song right now in this little web thingy. You should all listen to it because it sounds like happy. Big, shiny capital H Happy. Sparkly!

On a side note, while I was writing this, this new employee here at my work came over to ask for something to be printed and heard that I was listening to it -- and it turns out her friend Laura is in the band, and she was around for the whole recording of the album, practically. And she was so happy I was listening to it that she got a little teary-eyed. Crazy! It also made me very happy.

2 comments:

Alex said...

...and now they're getting married! Congrats!

miss.marni said...

i can't believe it. after we were supposed to be dating. EXCLUSIVELY!
screw you, stefan!