Monday, February 14, 2005

‘tis the season for making something out of nothing!

So this co-worker who I don’t know very well left a Valentine waiting on my desk when I came in today. I thought, hey, that’s nice, she gave Valentines to everyone in the office.

But what if she DIDN’T?!!

I haven’t seen any other Valentines around. Maybe people threw them out already; after all, I got to work at 1:45 today, and maybe she gave them out in the morning. But I can’t ask anybody about this, because it’ll sound weird, no matter which of the two possible responses they’d give:

“Yes, she gave everyone a Valentine. Why are you freaking out, you freak?”

or

“No. Why, did she give you a Valentine? That’s funny. You’re the only one that got one. And she’s like 40.”

So, yeah, I’m just gonna keep this little heart-shaped card and kit-kat to myself. And this blog.

DON’T TELL ANYONE OR I WILL KILL YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY.


(Okay, I'm not actually stressing out over this, but this Valentine's Day has been totally drama-free so far and I felt the need to shake things up a bit.)

0 comments: