Thursday, April 28, 2005

Elephant Larry’s Going To England!!!

It’s true! We’re still working out the details, but check it out. Fresh from the EL Inbox:

From : angella roy
Sent : Monday, April 25, 2005 11:05 AM
To : Elephant Larry

Subject : m.c

Hello,
Am glad contacting you, in being the M.c of my fiancee birthday. which is coming on 26th july , i will be glad to hear you will be available, could you pls get back to me with your charges , am located in3 New Lane, Stibbington, Peterborough,PE8 6JU. in u.k you can contact me as soon as possib;le , i will be glad to hear from you soon. and moreso i will take care of your flight arrangement to my destination.
Regards.


I know, I know...sounds too good to be true, right? Well, Alex replied with a short e-mail clarifying what we do and who we are:

Hi Angela, Thanks for contacting us... I just wanted to make sure you were looking to contact Elephant Larry, a sketch comedy group based in New York City. If so, we'd be happy to talk to you more about the gig.

And here’s Angella’s reply:

From : angella roy
Sent : Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:30 PM
To : Elephant Larry

Subject : comedian

Hello
Am glad contacting you, in being the comedian of my fiancee birthday. which is coming on 26th july , i will be glad to hear you will be available, could you pls get back to
me with your charges , am located in3 New Lane, Stibbington,
Peterborough,PE8 6JU. in u.k you can contact me as soon as possib;le , i will be glad
to hear from you soon. and moreso i will take care of your flight arrangement
to my destination.
Regards.

WOOHOO! What a sweet deal! Now I can’t speak for the other guys, but I’m pretty psyched, as I’ve never been to England before. And if there are any other comedians/sketch groups out there who might be interested in traveling, I’m sure Angella would be happy to help you out and moreso she will take care of your flight arrangement probably! You can e-mail her directly at: angella1_2@yahoo.com. What a sweet woman!

0 comments: