Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fumes

Yesterday the desk I sit at half the week snapped in two. Fortunately, it's a very long desk and it snapped at a spot where someone else works. And oh yeah, no one was hurt.

Unfortunately whoever fixed the desk saw the little crack in the desk near my spot and decided that it also needed to be filled with the nastiest most chemical smelling gunk I've ever come across. Jesus Christ I'm dying here. It's so bad I think it's improving my eyesight.

If I die before the show, I bequeath my parts to Stefan.

8 comments:

Alex said...

But I wrote the part of "Angry Shopkeeper #2" for you, Geoff! Not Stefan! YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that you couldn't change the part to "Dead Shopkeeper #2".

Alex said...

I'd be sad that Stefan would ruin my "Four Angry Shopkeepers" sketch, yes.

And no, I can't change it to "Dead Shopkeeper #2." The whole point of the sketch is that they are ALIVE.

It'll make more sense on stage.

Jeff said...

I hate Chef Two the Mustache Dog.

Alex said...

Yes. I as well hate "Chef Two the Mustache Dog."

(I'm going to pretend you didn't explain the above immediately upon coming to rehearsal yesterday).

Anonymous said...

I also hate Chef 2 The Mustache Dg.
(I'm going to pretend that one really doesn't have to understand what's going on in order to offer an opinion. Hey wait! That's actually true, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

I'm also going to pretend that it doesn't matter if one knows how to spell dog, or not.

Anonymous said...

Ya know Geoff, maybe you better clarify your declaration leaving your parts to Stefan. I was kinda counting on your liver if need be. After all, as the saying goes, YOU OWE ME!

-aNGD