Friday, April 29, 2005

Lemon Ice

I just made a startling discovery.

Over the past few months, I have been desperately seeking one of my favorite beverages. That beverage is Vitamin Water's Lemon Ice variety. It is excellent. It actually tastes "cool" if that makes any sense. Not cool as in "Hey that guy's wearing sunglasses. He is automatically cool." Cool in the temperature sense. Anyway!

As Elephant Larry and a few other people will attest, I have been complaining about this ad nauseum. Then, just today, I realized that the old stupid alternate name for Lemon Ice had been Defense...which is currently being taken by a Raspberry-Apple blend. Uh-oh.

This is egregious. I have called Vitamin Water about this and they will hopefully be getting back to me shortly. Stay tuned.

Or, if you find beverages unendingly boring, don't.

1 comments:

Jeff said...

The only consolation I can offer is that the raspberry-apple blend is DELICIOUS.