Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Around the Square!

If you've spoken to me at some point over the last 2 years, it's quite possible that I've talked to you about how I'm working on a solo record. Turns out I wasn't lying!

My first record, "Around the Square," is finally finished, and you can hear the whole thing online!

www.jeffsolomonmusic.com, now with streamin' audio.

Site design by the two and only Stefan and Alex!

Stefan also designed the cover:

5 Pertinent Facts!

1) There's a lot of ukulele on this record. It's my favorite.

2) My producer is a wonder-dude named Andrew Felluss, who's engineered on projects with Paul Simon, The Neptunes, DMX, Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, and Ray Charles (he worked on his final record which won all them Grammys!). And now he's adding my name to his list, so he can, ya know, gain some recognition. Har har.

3) You can buy the CD online if you like it (or even if you hate it)! That way, you get your ukulele rockin' in full stereo (you only get mono sound online), plus you can see the rest of Stefan's neat packaging.

4) There will be a release party very soon.

5) If you like my site, you may also like my friend's site.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I read this:

"...plus you can see the rest of Stefan's neat packaging."

as this:

"...plus you can see the rest of Stefan's meat packaging."

which I guess is his skin, maybe?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff- what's a "fake excerpt"? As in "The below is a fake excerpt from Songwriter Interviews by Janet Leyre."

The excerpting is fake, or the whole thing is fake? Because you do blush when you talk about Danny Meyer. That part is not fake.:)