Monday, June 13, 2005

7uyj6thj

Sketchfest NYC has come and gone and suddenly it’s Monday morning and I can barely keep my eyes open. Thanks so much to everyone who came out and to all the wonderful folks who gave so much time and energy to help organize it. Every show offered something unique and refreshing to the festival, and it was great to have so many hardworking, devoted, smart, and funny people in one place doing what they love.

I’m just gonna go ahead and rest my head on my keyboard now for five seconds and see what happens.


7uyj6thj


Hm. Guess I expected something more momentous than that. Skull must not be as big and heavy as I'd thought. Probably a good thing.

1 comments:

Chris Serico said...

Impressive that your head landed a veritable bull's-eye of seven adjacent keys in the middle of the keyboard. But Strong Bad's headbanging keyboard antics result in witty and coherent commentary, even when his anger runneth over.