Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sexxxy Farm Party! For Stefan's Birthday!



Hey readers of the Elephant Larry Blog! On Friday July 15th, come celebrate my many years of existence on this Earth by going back to the farm -- the Sexy Farm to be exact! There will be haybales and lots of beer and hoeing down, in no particular order. You're all invited, and bring whomever you please.

As an extra special bonus, Brooklyn jugband The Jug Addicts will be playing two sets in my backyard -- arrive at 9 to catch all the frenzied jugdancing that will surely ensue!

Optional of course, but please do your best to look like you belong on the farm. Girls, I'm talkin' pigtails and daisydukes. Dudes - hick it up! Bust out those wifebeaters! No pressure though -- just come and have a drunken good time in my newly entirely air-conditioned apartment. Yeeeeeeehaw!

To get to my place: Take the F train to 4th Avenue or the R to 9th Street in Brooklyn. Then just walk 2 blocks to 7th St. - my apartment's between 4th & 5th Avenues: 321 7th St. Easy!

0 comments: