Wednesday, July 27, 2005

CD Release Party!

Hey, blog dude(tte)s. I'm having a release party for my new CD at The Living Room on Aug 3, a week from today, and I'm inviting all y'all! I'll be playing with the entire band from the record, and CDs will be sold for less than the price of a beer, and all your favorite Lower East Side hip folks will be there, and you should come!

What's that you say? You didn't know I made a CD? And you want a really long hyperlink that you can click on that will direct you to a place where you can listen to the songs and read reviews and stuff? A place created by the formidable web design powerhouse that is Stefan and Alex? I'll have to see what I can do.

And since it wouldn't be a rock concert without a rock poster:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I lived there, I'd be there. Congrats Jeff! If you bring a copy to Portland, I'll gladly buy one from you. Ukulele Pop sounds right up my alley.

By the way, my alley is AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LORD! LOOK AT ALL THE JERFFS TO PLAY WITH! WHEEEE!

I'd love to go (if I lived there)and am sending heaps of congratulations as well. Can't wait to hear your stuff.

-Jordi.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, look out! There's another Jeff behind that's about to whack you in the head with a two by four!

Anonymous said...

i have listened to this album a bunch of times, and totally dig it. there. i said it. and i'm not even gay for Jerf, i just like the album. ok, NOW i'm gay for him, but it was the album that did it for me.

xoxo,
dusty

Jeff said...

See you soon, Dusty.