Monday, October 03, 2005

Another In An Increasing Number Of Yankee Posts

So after the Yankees clinched the division, I had to walk on up to the PIT, where we are still performing our long-running show BOOM on Saturdays at 8pm. Get tickets now!

Cough. Excuse me.

Anyway, I was running late so I threw on my Yankee hat and scooted out of my apartment without getting a celebratory dose of Yankee postgame. This left me itching for some Yankee contact, any amount of Yankee comfort to soothe my Yankee soul Yankee Yankee.

Just before I got to the subway station I saw a man also wearing a Yankee hat. I immediately decided "I am going to give this man a high-five. That will be fun." But I wanted the high-five to be a nice little surprise for him. I stoically stared straight ahead, not letting on to this man that he was going to get a high-five.

Then this man started acting strangely. He bent down low, and started wiggling his fingers out in front of him. It was quite odd, until I realized; this man was going to give ME a high-five.

We finally reached each other, high-fiving in the middle of the street. It was awesome.

Let's go Yankees!

1 comments:

Chris Serico said...

And that man's name ... is Darryl Strawberry.

Also, your blog is my favorite Yankee. I will bookmark your Yankee and make sweet, sweet love to it. Yankee forever. LOL. ROTFL. AFLAC. I have a great Yankee blog that is full of Yankee ways to increase the size of your Yankee.

Today's word verification: Fqykilpu, the forgotten Pokémon character.