Friday, October 28, 2005

Giant dead rabbit girl for sale?





Sometimes I amuse myself by searching for giant stuffed animals on Ebay.

I know that's weird and I should probably stop. Sorry. I can't stop.

That said, I saw this one ad today that provoked a few too many questions for me to remain silent. Directly quoting:

"This adorable little girl was found on a shelf in my niece's closet.  She is in desperate need of a hug.  SHE IS HUGE!"

This is followed by the following discomfiting photo:



Besides the text header, the author of this ad did not mention once that this is a rabbit. And that rubs me the wrong way. It suggests some vaguely disgusting scheme on the seller's part to auction off hugs from some HUGE girl (hopefully alive) that was found in a closet, who they then stuffed in a rabbit suit. I don't like this one bit.

Usually, I think giant stuffed animals are cute. Please feel free to disagree, but I am 100% sure that this giant rabbit is not cute.

Rating (on a scale of 1 to 10): YUCK.

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

I agree with Jeff completely, but I'm still going to buy that girlRABBIT I MEAN.

Alex said...

1) Where's the link, dude?

2) Not to rain on your joke parade, but this is clearly meant as a sex-toy for fuzzies.

3) Who's going to the joke parade on Sunday?

Jeff said...

If I posted the link, then everyone else would outbid me.

That, and I was slightly worried that posting an Ebay link and making fun of it could be considered e-slander or something. I don't know law.