Monday, October 31, 2005

Spoooooky Reeeeeeading!

(imagine this post being read in a stagey vampire voice, since it's Halloween)

Blah! So I just got done reading a book! It was "Wicked," by Gregory McGuire! It's all about the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz! It has been made into a major Broadway musical! Blah!

I have not seen the musical, but I am surprised the book was turned into one! It mentions sex every minute! And bodily functions, like going to the bathroom! Hiss!

Also it wasn't very good! I can't recommend this book! Blah!

4 comments:

Chris Serico said...

Is "Spoooooky Reeeeeeading!" like "Seeeeeecret Eeeeeeating"?

miss.marni said...

remember when i asked if i could borrow this book when you were finished?

never mind.

Geoffrey said...

Excellent decision, Marni! Blah!

Now I can throw it in the garbage!

Alex said...

Forget that. Burn it. Burn ALL the books. ALL OF THEM.