Wednesday, October 26, 2005

White Sox = Journey

Well, it's taken me over a week, but I've finally found the perfect reason for you all to root for the White Sox in the World Series.

Journey.

Apparently, the White Sox have adopted Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" as their theme song for the year, to the point where White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski has apparently kidnapped Steve Perry and forced him to come to every game, even the ones being played in Houston.

I wonder how Astro fans in the stands last night felt watching Journey fall all over themselves in the row in front of them whenever the White Sox hit a homerun or something.

4 comments:

Chris Serico said...

I was wondering how the hell "Don't Stop Believin' " made it all the way up to No. 36 on the iTunes "Top 100" downloads chart.

Alex said...

Good call, but its actually because of Laguna Beach.

Anonymous said...

Out of anger for missing any and all zombie blog entries I'm going to talk about zombies anyway. If I got bitten by a zombie I would probably freak out and start shooting anything with teeth. I assume this because of a similar response to getting bit by a dog. How are the Astros playing at home with the Katrina zombies still there?

Anonymous said...

Red Sox do not = defending champs.