Thursday, November 03, 2005

Elephant Larry In Our (And Your) Nation's Capital!

Alex is "busy" arranging the "sound cues" for our "show this weekend" so he asked me to post this up. I guarantee I will never post one of these again, as I don't believe in performing in front of the audience. That's selling out, man. Whatever happened to art for art's sake?

We're performing in DC! And opening for Daniel Tosh, who had his own special on Comedy Central! All right!

E.L. & Daniel Tosh in...
"A Taste of the Fest"
Friday, Nov 4 @ 8:30 PM
Lisner Auditorium
730 21st Street, NW, Washington, DC
Tix: $20, $25, or $30 (it's a BIG auditorium)
Your ticket link:http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15003B0CB2916831?artistid=830201&majorcatid


We guarantee this taste of the fest will be...delicious. WINK.

1 comments:

Chris Serico said...

My friend Rachel heard a radio ad for this show while she was traveling in DC last weekend!!!

You're even more famous than Stefan lets on!