Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Loves Malfoy

This is a spin-off from the comments section below. I think this has been told before, but about a year and a half ago, around the time of the last Harry Potter movie, Geoff and I had the following conversation:

Alex: Hey, I bet there's Harry Potter slash fiction on the internet.

Geoff: Oh come on.

Alex: Give me 30 seconds.

Geoff: Wait, what's slash fiction?

Alex: Imaginary gay stories. Man/Man, get it? Oh, here's 300 stories.

Anyway, here's a novel called "Irresistable Poison" that someone wrote. If I was to guess, Harry and Draco get poisoned and have sex.

By the way, its nearly impossible to find Hermione/Harry sex fiction. Draco/Harry/Snape fiction, however, is all over the place. Which leads to my favorite page:

Sexy Severus Snape

Enjoy*!


*Getting fired.

5 comments:

Geoffrey said...

I gotta say, I remember that convo a LITtle differently...

Alex: Hey, I bet there's Harry Potter slash fiction on the internet.

Geoff: Oh come on.

Alex: Who am I kidding? I love you. I've always loved you.

Geoff: What?

Alex: Please, kiss me!

Geoff: All right.

So you see, all that talk of Harry Potter slash fiction was merely a cover for Alex's fantasy Elephant Larry slash fiction.

Alex said...

Oh, Geoff. Look what I found.

christopher said...

::boner::

Alex said...

Over a sketch writing session? You know that's what that story is about, right?

Anonymous said...

I actually thought it was a cute story .. :)