Monday, January 23, 2006

Sittin' On a Bear - Recorded!

You seen it on stage.

You've watched the video of seeing it on stage.

Now hear the recorded studio version of Sittin' on a Bear!

Click Here to Check it Out

This was actually played on several radio stations over the weekend, and then those radio stations got requests to play it again. We're like two steps away from being this generation's Weird Al. I can almost taste it.

As always, this is also available on iTunes. Keep those comments coming!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I forwarded the link to all my friends! :-)

Chris Serico said...

Awesome! I'm dying to know who does the bear part that goes "Huhhhh.... Rrr? Rrr? Hrrrawrr."

I also giggle like a wee one when I hear the "Richie Sambora" falsetto: "Sittin' Awn A Bay-yay-hair -- YEAHHH!"

mary said...

that "Huhhhh.... Rrr? Rrr? Hrrrawrr" is, of course, me! right, guys!? nevermind...

++marebear.

Anonymous said...

Good for you. But I think "this generation's Weird Al" probably wouldn't be parodying a song from 20 years ago.

christopher said...

RAR!