Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Proud Am I!

Oh boy oh boy! My mother country (Romania) has produced something good that is not a beautiful mountain range or a 12-year-old gymnast (or me)!

Apparently, there is finally a Romanian movie worth seeing - it's called The Death of Mr. Lazarescu and it's going to have one of those limited engagements at the Film Forum. A whole bunch of people really seem to really like it, like the cool guy at the Onion A/V club and even the crotchety guy from at the Village Voice who hates everything and maybe should stop being a movie reviewer if he hates movies so much. But he liked this movie. Yahoo!

Well, if anyone wants to watch a guy slowly die over the course of 2.5 hours, let me know... It's actually a comedy. Sounds hilarious, no?

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Um...I thought Jeff was a beautiful mountain range.

Anonymous said...

a veni. a veni. Tu eşti un funny băiat. Doriţi mai mult brînză?