Friday, July 28, 2006

Two Food Commercial Ideas

I'm probably never going to write either of these sketches:

1. Upper Uncrustables: The Fancy Frozen Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

2. CLOSE UP ON A HAMBURGER, ON A GENERIC BACKGROUND

V.O: [Should be a really deep, manly voice.] Tired of regular burgers? Why not try a real MAN BURGER!!!

[Graphics should now accompany voice-over, as generic hamburger gets smashed.]

V.O: Burger King presents a REAL Man-Burger, for REAL Men. It's fourteen hamburgers layered with testosterone and semen, between two sliced alligator cocks. OHHHH YEAAAAH! WAKE UP WITH THE KING!

[Burger King Logo.]
I probably shouldn't post these on the blog, either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your BK commercial is more plausible than the one that actually aired during the Superbowl. Remember that Grossy McCreepfest?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4186888463242782209

Stefan said...

Really? I really enjoyed that Burger King commercial.

It's better than the BK Manthem, anyway.

Alex said...

"Wah, wah, wah. My girlfriend believes in civil rights for women, and I love my girlfriend, so I hate the Burger King Manthem. Wah, wah."

Although, truth be told, I 100% agree with you.