Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Triple Feature

Two days ago, Elephant Larry (and MEAT and Trophy Dad) found the perfect combination of movies to watch when you're jetlagged in Portland and have to wait there all day there for your redeyes back to New York and you can't do anything but watch movies because you've been partying in Oregon all weekend and you kind of want to die you're so tired but not really actually die because that would be short-sighted:

1) Alien vs. Predator
2) Aladdin
3) Robocop

AVP? Totally decent.

Aladdin? Awesome. But we knew that.

Robocop? Really good! That violence is disgusting, man! Wow! Maybe I should finally watch Starship Troopers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geoff, if I knew you hadn't seen Starship Troopers I would've ripped RoboCop from the dvd player and played it for you.

Starship Troopers is...brilliant.

Please watch immediately and get back to me.

But DON'T watch Starship Troopers 2.

Alex said...

"Starship Troopers" is my favorite experience ever in a movie theater.

"Robocop" is even better than I remembered it to be, and I remembered it being pretty good.

I also remembered it as Robocop and Robocop 2 (as if they were one movie).

Anonymous said...

MEDIC!

Biz and/or Jordi said...

It warmed my heart to see about 20 sleeping bags in our living room and all over the house. It was like a snuggly crime scene.

Cuddles!
-jordi