Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TV

So for the first time since before college, I have two programs to call my very own: "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip" and "Lost". And now that I'm reading about TV again instead of avoiding all references in the misguided attempt to save myself from surprises when I (don't) watch all these shows on TVDVD in 16 years, I have this to say:

Please, please, please everyone stop overanalyzing every episode.

I mean, we all do it. It's fun to do it, to a certain extent. But let's not pretend that the entire weight of the series rests on the upcoming episode or the episode that's just passed. That is not statistically significant!

Let's just sit back, relax, enjoy the parts of each episode we enjoy, and only get worried about a show when it starts totally sucking for TWO episodes. Then let's worry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lost should be called "Gary's Place".

PS
PLEASE click on my name. I dare you.

Geoffrey said...

His name is spelled "Cory".

God, you are so insensitive.

Anonymous said...

Cutman!
SD