Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Half A Song Parody, Three Months Past Peak

(To the tune of Justin Timberlake's 'Sexyback'. Best imagined in a high-pitched Weird Al voice...exclamation points after every line to make this easier to imagine)

I’m eatin’ babyback!
(Yum!)
A plate of ribs is just my favorite snack!
(Yum!)
If I’m not hungry I’ll eat half a rack!
(Yum!)
Cuz if I eat too much I’ll get real fat!

(Lemme at those ribs!)

Dirty face!
The ribs are sloppy at my favorite place!
A little place that I call Applebee’s!
They cover everything in mayonnaise!

I love those ribs, yeah!
They are delicious!
Break out the bibs, yeah!
And lick the dishes!

5 comments:

Clinton said...

And now I'm hungry for ribs. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

You're hired! Here's your smoking jacket and bag of gold bars!

Geoffrey said...

OH THANK GOD I KNEW YOU WERE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.

Anonymous said...

No beans!

K said...

I like "Dirty Face!"

The exclamation point really makes it sound crazy in my mind.