Friday, January 26, 2007

Sex Kitten?

Okay. I like sex. And cats too. Especially baby cats. And I’m pretty sure I’ve probably seen some pretty attractive ones at some point. And, okay, I guess I always did feel a little weird watching that scene in The Lion King where Simba and Nala are kinda wrestling, and he lands on top of her, and she looks at him all seductively for that moment. You know which one I’m talking about? Not important. But still! That’s a lion. Probably slightly more acceptable than a cute little kitten, right?

Sigh.

Sex kitten?

Really?

I dunno, guys...

3 comments:

mary said...

i never really understood "dreamboat" either. i guess it could imply that some man of my dreams could wisk me away on an adventure cruise. but it also makes me think of taking a forever nap with the steamboat in heaven. or something. nevermind. i'll just stick to calling y'all "stud muffins". which imply a spikey breafast. weird.

Anonymous said...

that scene with simba and nala is really weird. her eyes are all wrong. all wrong, i tell you! click on my name and you will see...

-- a fine dame (a horse?)

christopher said...

This is funny: orignally, I wrote Pumbaa instead of Nala.

Hm.