Tuesday, October 09, 2007

How I Know I've Moved to Brooklyn, Part 4 - Update

You know how I said the other day that I haven't seen any kids, only babies in strollers? Well, I finally saw two kids on the street... And they were wheeling even tinier strollers!

Oh, you think I'm joking right? Well, in fact... Right after I wrote the previous post, I thought "Hey, wouldn't it be funny to write that I finally saw kids, but they were wheeling even tinier strollers? Yeah, that would be pretty funny." But I decided not to write it, as it kind of felt like lying.

THEN.

The very next day, the above actually happened. Exactly as I was previously planning on writing about it.

I made a joke, and then willed it into reality.

I AM YOUR JOKE GOD NOW!

Kneel before me, or I will sink you to the bottom of the ocean with 999 other lawyers!

0 comments: