Friday, November 30, 2007

Apparently, I'm an Insensitive A-Hole

So, I think I'm the only person that finds this Canadian PSA totally hilarious. At least, evidenced by the fact that everybody else at rehearsal last night thought it was horrifying, and couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard:



Okay, in my defense:

- She rolls her eyes and makes air quotes around the words "terrible accident," which is totally hilarious.

- She does a totally hilarious pratfall.

- I understand that a workplace safety PSA doesn't necessarily have to take place in a factory, but setting it in a kitchen with an almost rube goldberg-ian series of events worthy of the Final Destination series doesn't necessarily make their point. It does, however, make it totally hilarious.

I'm purposely ignoring her face and terrifying scream at the end, fyi.

2 comments:

Douglas Cress said...

I think its one of those things that's not really funny - just uncomfortable...and that leads to the laughter. Wait, no, it is funny.

Anonymous said...

You are right, Alex. Everyone else is wrong.

Love,
Ted

PS
Break your god damned legs off tonight.