Monday, December 10, 2007

Where Am I?



So while shopping online for Christmas, I came across this game, Operation: Spider-man 3.

Let's put aside the kinda weird proposition that you are a surgeon who has to operate on a guy in a spandex costume. I just love the illustration: doesn't Spider-man seem to be thinking to himself "Ow, what happened to me? I was really out of it last night. Come to think of it, I don't remember anything after that girl gave me a drink in the club..."

And then he realizes that he's been operated on by a non-licensed surgeon in somebody's home and that he's missing a kidney.

6 comments:

WordsSayNothing said...

He's missing the requisite bathtub full of ice.

Stefan said...

Well, sure. But the pose is the same.

Douglas Cress said...

Last I heard, there's no operation to cure chlamydia.

K said...

At least he can make his own bandages. Super strong bandages.

sarah hayley said...

I'm planning on coming up from philly on Saturday to see your show and the Olde English midnight show. How did you guys manage to make this the best day ever for me? So stoked to see you live!! This better be worth skipping out on studying for my finals :)

christopher said...

Sarah, if your finals involve genies, baboons, and American Cinema of the 1990s, you're gonna be studying without even realizing it. See you Saturday!