Sunday, December 26, 2004

Two Unrelated Things

Thing #1: I am watching NFL football on FOX currently. During the game I saw a commercial for the new season of American Idol with all your basic poor singing from failed contestants and promises of seeing the next Ruben or Fantasia. Right before they wrapped things up they had a random, clearly filmed from its own fake interview sound bite from Simon where he said something like "There will never be another show as big as American Idol." Oh, OK.

Thing #2: My family and I watched the 40th Anniversary DVD of Mary Poppins yesterday. I can't even believe how attracted I was to Mary Poppins. That one dance number where they're on the rooftops and she's wearing that red nanny housecoatsuit thing? And soot all over? Oh my God.

Does anyone have Julie Andrews's number circa 1964?

(Any and all similarities to any of Chris's features for the website are purely coincidental.)

1 comments:

christopher said...

As long as we're talking about newfound/newly remembered attractions, two words.

1) MRS.

2) COSBY.

Yowza. I'm not sure what it is, but man. She's smokin'.