Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Call

And so my life gets one notch weirder, as I receive The Call for the first time.

"AHH!!! I just saw you on TV!!"

Apparently, the commercial I filmed last month is airing in the Philadelphia area. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to procure an online version for myself and the faithful readers of this blogaroo, seeing as it's supposed to be amusing. If nothing else, I can guarantee that I look ridiculous in it. In the meantime, if you live within 50 miles of Philly, look out for a Comcast commercial that takes place in a dollar store. If you see a nerdy buffoon in enormously thick glasses that doesn't look like me, that's me.

Wahoo! Life is strange.

2 comments:

christopher said...

BAM! Jerf is famous.

N K said...

Congratulations! I hope you'll still talk to me even though I'm a Time Warner subscriber. Did you know that Time Warner owns the rights to the "Happy Birthday" song? It brings them 2 million dollars in royalties everyday. Take that Comcast!