Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Funny, Funny Blogger

So I just went to the profile section of Blogger in order to make my general information available to the public, and noticed something kinda fun. At the very bottom, after all the stuff about birthdays & occupation and all that, you have the option of including an answer to a "Random Question." The Random Question they had was:

"If you drive on a parkway why don't they make the whole plane out of that?"

Which I blinked at for a second, before realizing that that's actually very funny. You can also repeatedly save your profile for more hilarious "Random Questions," some of which I found charmingly stupid, including my current favorite: "Your love potion tastes terrible. How are you going to drink it?"

I love jokes where I don't expect there to be jokes. It's like people hide away little tidbits for you to find and enjoy.

0 comments: