Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Let's Give 50 Cent a Hand...

I want to emphasize this rumor is not true.

There's been a rumor passed around, started by a faked AP news story, that 50 Cent got his hand sliced off in a Lamborghini door on Friday. The rumor has it that it was either wind, or the loud speakers inside the car that knocked the door of his car shut.

As I mentioned, this rumor is not true.

But if it was true... How bad-ass would 50 Cent be with 8 bullet holes in his body, and a hook for a hand? Totally bad-ass. 50 Cent would be a totally bad-ass pirate rapper.

I hope this rumor is true*.



*Not really. People losing parts is my number one fear.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

By the way, I just found out Fifty's street address, for real. E-mail me if you want it so you can, I don't know, send him some fan mail.

Alex said...

Actually, it would be hilarious if we all mailed him our left hands.