Friday, February 04, 2005

Elephant Larry @ Lehigh!

Did you know that in addition to blogging, Elephant Larry also performs sketch comedy from time to time?

One of those performances will be this Saturday evening at Lehigh University, somewhere out near a big tunnel in Pennsylvania.

Elephant Larry at Lehigh University
PRESENTED BY: Mustard and Cheese Drama Society & Psi Upsilon Fraternity

February 5, 2005
8:00pm & 11:00pm

Black Box Theatre
Zoellner Arts Center

Tickets: $5 (Suggested Donation)

Lehigh University
27 Memorial Drive West
Bethlehem, Pa.

Click Here for More Info

Spread the word, motherfuckers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg in Lehigh!

That reminds me of a joke I just made up:

Q: Where is Elephant Larry's dentist located?
A: Tuskaloosa

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. I didn't make it up and it isn't limited to elephants named Larry.

My source tells me it goes like this:

Where do elephants go when they have to go to the dentist?

Tusk-a-loosa

Sorry, I guess I was being phantlarcentric