Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ridiculous Gadget Update!

Haven't done one of these in a while. Did I say a while? I meant a week.

For those of us too lazy to lick our own ice cream, the motorized ice cream cone:

I have an unfortunate picture in my head of someone discovering their obese neighbor, dead of a heart attack on their bed, the lights off, the only sound the whirring of a motorized ice cream in their stiff, dead hand.



...and for those of us too lazy to push our own skateboard, the Powerboard 2:

The website states, "This could be the biggest craze of 2005!" Yes, it could!

But it won't be.


Not exactly a gadget, but Kozmo.com is back, albeit in a new form:



Oh no! I already spent all my Beanz!


And finally, the cutest thing I've seen all day (and I've been covered in fluffy puppies since 9 this morning!):



Pig Speakers for your PC? Awwww...

Via Gizmodo, EnGadget, GadgetryBlog, and Akihabra News.

0 comments: