Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ven Diagram

Circle 1: I am a baseball nerd. One of the websites I visit to nurture my baseball nerdiness is the Baseball Think Factory, which is really fantastic if you love baseball and sarcastic, sarcastic comments.

Circle 2: I am a comedy nerd. One of the websites I visit to nurture my comedy nerdiness is McSweeney's, which has some of the smartest, funniest stuff I've ever seen. I've submitted a couple of things, because I think I'm cool or something.

Intersection: Baseball Think Factory's McSweeney's Thread, Post #27

PS Every other submission I've made to McSweeney's has involved baseball. Weird.

PPS (Visual Representation of a Ven Diagram with clouds and stamps substituted for comedy and baseball)

2 comments:

Alex said...

Cloud nerds?

Jeff said...

"Why are you putting your pants back on? Are you restarting the striptease?"

Funniest thing of the day.