Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sex Ed

Here's some stuff I learned about sex recently:



Sexual Term:
Having Sex On The Down Low

Where I Learned It:
Law & Order, SVU

What It Means:
Being gay is not acceptable in African-American society. So what gay men sometimes do is go have sex with other gay men, but don't actually think that they're gay. Then they go home and have sex with their wives. At least, that's how Ice-T described it.

Reaction:
Sure, fine. I've heard the term before in other contexts, but now I finally know how to explain what I've been doing all this time.


Sexual Term:
Shrimping

Where I Learned It:
AM New York

What It Means:
Sucking on someone's toes for hours and hours. This is something Ben Affleck likes to do, and current girlfriend/spawnholder Jennifer Garner won't let him do. J Lo loved it, though.

Reaction:
Certainly some people can find toes gross. I'm fine with them. The term "shrimping" is disgusting, though, because I can't stop picturing someone with shrimp for toes.


Anyway, that's it. I feel like I should have a third term, but honestly, I don't. Sorry.

1 comments:

Chris Serico said...

Shrimp as toes? Meh. Not as cool as a shrimp as a finger.