Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Free Promotional Idea for Your Flooring Company

Hey, here's a brilliant cross promotional idea I had:

"This weekend only, watch 'Fantastic Four,' and get a Fantastic Floor! Come on down to [insert name of your company that makes floors] with your ticket stub from 20th Century Fox's new blockbuster 'Fantastic Four,' and we'll give you 20% off a new floor installation, and 30% off floor related supplies!

So don't make yourself 'Invisible,' it's time to 'Torch' your inhibitions, and 'Stretch' on down to [insert name of your company that makes floors]. Don't 'Doom' yourself; a new floor is just the 'Thing' you need!"

Anyway, give me a call if you want to use this.

3 comments:

Stefan said...

I'm actually just going to steal this idea for Stefan's Goddamn Flooring Company and not compensate you for it.

If that's all right with you.

Chris Serico said...

That sure beats my Mobil "I'm-outta-gas-car" promotion.

Alex said...

Goddamnit Stefan. Although, I do see where you got the name of your store from.