Friday, July 22, 2005

No More Puppies

It's times like these I wish I had a digital camera and the knowledge of how to post pictures on this blog.

Yesterday I was driving through New Jersey past, unsurprisingly, a mini-mall. I first saw this mini-mall from the side where there was a big sign that said "PUPPIES." I got excited.

As I passed the the mini-mall I got a view of the storefront. There was a big sign that said "PUPPY WORLD." A world of puppies? I got more excited.

I looked down, at the windows. It was all newspapered up, with a sign that said "Out of Business." I was depressed.

No more puppies.

12 comments:

Alex said...

Was this in the window?

Anonymous said...

did you get tickets?

Chris Serico said...

Am I the only one who first read "New Jersey past" as if it were one of the ghosts of "A New Jersey Carol"?

And would the ghost of New Jersey future be Gov. Joe Piscopo?

Anonymous said...

yep, you're the only one that did that.

Anonymous said...

nope, i did that too.

Chris Serico said...

Wow, thanks, Guy-who-totally-isn't-me-again!

Anonymous said...

I did it too.

from the League of Extraordinary Anomyni

Anonymous said...

I also laughed out loud at Alex's puppy

Anonymous said...

I also heard that the McDonalds across the street had a special on puppie burgers after Puppy World closed down. (burp!)

Anonymous said...

They closed Puppy World because they're opening:
"ADORABLE BABY MANATEES WHO STAY BABIES FOREVER WORLD".

Anonymous said...

I also laughed out loud when I saw Alex's puppy.

Anonymous said...

I WANT A PUPPY!!!