Thursday, August 18, 2005

I don't know what the internet is!

Hey there! Do you get our emails? Do you live in the Northwest? Do you want to know where we're performing this weekend?

If you answered yes to all of these, I give you permission to slap me upside the head. In this week's EL mail, I included a link to the Best of the Best Sketchfest in Portland but forgot to put ".com" at the end.

Alex- please correct this mistake and make a very snarky joke at my expense when you copy my email into a blog post today.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Nah, no need. You already plugged it here.

And I'm really proud of you for catching your own mistake!

I love you.

Geoffrey said...

For some context, we just recently established that Alex is our mother. THAT'S why he loves Jeff.

Alex said...

Geoff, get off the computer. You know the internet isn't safe for you.