Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lilo & Stitch 2

Just passed by a poster for the Direct-to-DVD sequel, Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch. Which made me wonder, "Hey, how'd they come up with the idea for this movie?"

I'd have to imagine it went something...

like...

this:

Studio Executives are sitting around in Disney conference room. Boss enters.

Boss: All right, boys. We need some Direct-to-DVD sequel ideas. Any thoughts?

Exec #1: Bambi 2?

Exec #2: Lion King 1 & 3/4?

Exec #3: Lilo & Stitch 2?

Boss: Already done it, never gonna do it, and... Wait, what did you say?

Exec #3: Lilo & Stitch 2.

Boss: Lilo & Stitch... (Thinks for a moment.) What's the pitch?

Exec #3: Stitch has a glitch?

Boss: A glitch?

Exec #3: Caused by a witch.

Boss: A witch? A witch? What a terrible bitch!

(Everybody laughs.)

Boss: Hold on a moment. What's the niche?

Exec #3: A comedy for tweens, that's the niche!

Boss: What a niche! It'll be bigger than "Hitch!"

Exec #2: We'll all be rich!

Exec #1: Good work, Mitch!

Exec #3: My name is Joshua. I've worked with you for five fucking years. Why the FUCK can't you get my name right. Jesus Christ. I fucking hate this place.

THE END

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Muppets Take Manhattan, you know, when Kermit takes up with that frog group with the rhyming names who all say "Hrmmmmmmm" a lot?

Bill the Frog: I'll pick up the bill today, Gil.
Gil the Frog: Would you like something from the grill, Jill?
Jill the Frog: No, meat makes me ill, Gil.

Hee hee. Rhyming is funny.