Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Product Question

Would you buy a Coffee Marmalade? Meaning, a coffee-flavored jelly with, maybe crispy espresso beans in it or something, that you could spread on bread and cakes.

Thanks for helping me out with my product testing.

PS I probably would, except I also don't buy marmalade that frequently, and when I do, I usually go for a tried and true flavor over an experimental flavor, because I'm gonna be eating it for a while. My last jar of marmalade was pear, and I still have that. But pear isn't really "going out on a limb," now, is it?

PPS I am exceptionally tired today.

Update! I found some, actually sounds delicious, but its out of stock scroll to the bottom)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, but I would by Java Jelly.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Here's an endorsement: "Alex's Coffee Marmalade really works -- it helped me lose 35 pounds in one week!" Feel free to use it in any related marketing materials.

miss.marni said...

i know a sub boss who has too much free time at work!

Alex said...

I just realized... There's only a sub-boss in Clawball. Who's the boss?

miss.marni said...

seriously? no one's written "tony danza" yet? really? hard to believe....

Alex said...

I have to admit, that's exactly the opening I was giving. I'm disappointed, people.

Anonymous said...

I hate to ruin the bit, but I think coffee marmalade would be wonderful paired with a little nutella.
(I am officially sixty years old.)