Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Touchdown Principe

What? Another video? HUH????

Touchdown Principe

The ending, I think, plays even a little more disturbing on the internet. Its like our very own snuff film!

Oh, in other news, if you go to the video section of Crave Online, International Dateline is the "Most Satisfying" video on the site, with over 185,000 hits. Awesome!

Update! Screenhead'd and TTR2'd! I have to admit, I actually like the name "The Touchdown Principle." It makes it sound like we actually had an idea beyond "Chris makes touchdowns! Yay!"

Update 2! Transbuddha'd! Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Chris Serico said...

Although I've only seen about nine months' worth of EL material, this is one of my all-time faves. Rock!

Anonymous said...

Ted and I watched it last night and I LOVE it. "Lemons!"
-Jordi