Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another Compulsive Thought

Every day I walk through subway turnstiles like this one:




And every time I walk through I think:

"WHAT IF THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND ME WHO'S IN SO MUCH OF A RUSH THAT THEY PUSH TOO FAST AND I GET STRAINED THROUGH THE INTERLOCKING BARS OF THE TURNSTILE???"

Then I more realisticially think:

"What if there's someone behind me who's in so much of a rush that they push too fast as I'm getting out and the bottom bar of the turnstile clips my ACL, cutting it in two like Uma Thurman did to that guy in Kill Bill?"

Not realistic, just more realistic.

Via Turnstar Titan Stainless Steel.

1 comments:

Dad said...

Geoff,

i think you meant your achilles tendon.

the turnstile clipping your Anterior Cruciate Ligament would be improbable, but certainly horrific and painful if it happened.

I thought you were a sports nerd?