Thursday, September 22, 2005

Compulsive Thoughts

I tell ya, when you are walking down the street holding a baseball bat on your way to/from your first softball game of the year, all you can think of is what you want you could be hitting as hard as you can! For example:

-light posts!
-headlights!
-windshields!
-anything made out of glass!
-people! (not in the face...I pictured that, no good. Probably the gut.)
-pregnant people! (worst one)
-fruit!
-garbage cans!
-garbage!
-trees! (probably the least satisfying target)
-dogs!

Just so you know, I didn't actually hit any of these things.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Macleod Slapped by BBC's Metcalfe
Hugh Macleod , darling of the blogosphere, has thrown a little girly tantrum over BBC's Ben Metcalfe pulling him up on his "wine pimping" exploits.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my electronic dictionary related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Geoffrey said...

I think it's safe to say this blogspammer has effectively pre-empted any and all conversation about hitting things with baseball bats.

Anonymous said...

Were you successful in hitting the softball?

Monica said...

i tell ya, last night I departed the same softball game as geoff carrying my baseball mit and was thinking of all the things I could catch with it. For example:
-light posts (that geoff has knocked over)
- glass from the headlights/windsheids/glass things (that geoff has shattered)
- babies (that pregnant women are delivering because geoff hit them with a baseball bat...no worries, the babies are fine, I have soft hands)

Just so you know, I only caught three babies on the way home.

Alex said...

I do the same thing with my tripod!

Is that worse? Because you're not SUPPOSED to hit anything with your tripod?

Answer: Yes.

Geoffrey said...

If by "hit" you mean "ground to the left-side twice," then yes. I reached safely both times however, on an error and an infield hit.

Also, when I said I didn't actually hit any of those things? I was lying. I hit three pregnant women!

Lil' Kim said...

Some bitch hit me with a bat during exercise time. So I shivved her. I shivved her good. Prison!