Friday, September 30, 2005

Funtime Friday

If it's about Ghostbusters 2, it's totally relevant.

SNL premieres tomorrow!


New York on Conan

Louis CK’s awesome video page (I saw Louis in the summer of 2000 when I first moved to New York, and he’s probably one of the best stand ups I’ve ever seen.)

I really enjoyed this short film, though it might just be the accents. (via Screenhead)

All this Friendster nonsense is hilarious. (Calm down, everyone. We’re all stalkers. Be proud.)

Happy Birthday, E = mc²! I like my science lite and poppy, thank you very much:

In the far, far future, essentially all matter will have returned to energy. But because of the enormous expansion of space, this energy will be spread so thinly that it will hardly ever convert back to even the lightest particles of matter. Instead, a faint mist of light will fall for eternity through an ever colder and quieter cosmos.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

CoryNealy said...

Is there really that much to blog about when it comes to average penis size?

Alex said...

No, but there are other similar topics available.

What strikes me about this spam is that its immensely polite. Which is awesome.