Wednesday, September 21, 2005

More Dream Gossip?! More Dream Gossip!!

Wake up my lovelies! It's time for a medium-sized dish of 100% pure DREAM GOSSIP!

Received this in the ol' e-mail from an anonymous (to you!) sender:

"I haven't consciously dreamed in the last three weeks or so, but last night I had about twenty dreams in a row, and now I suddenly feel as though I have my shit together(!)"

-REMing in Richmond (I made this name up!)

Good word has it this was a member of a certain comedy group whose blog this is. BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM ME!!! ;)

Also a quick update in the My Dreams Department, of which I am the COO: I dreamt that I was going gray, to the extent that the entire bottom half of my hair was pure white. I also celebrated a birthday recently. COOINCIDENCE?! According to my beliefs on dreams, yes!

0 comments: