Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Skits-O-Phrenics!

Congratulations to Rachel Harris, Scott Loranger, Liana Mancini and Mike Blazejewski, newest members of Elephant Larry's old college group, the Skits-O-Phrenics! Welcome to the lucrative world of sketch comedy, where dreams are golden and there have only been, like, 15 famous sketch comedy groups ever!

Oh, wait. Not every sketch comedian chooses sketch comedy as a career. I forgot.

If my calculations are correct, these four whippersnappers are Generation 23 of the Skits-O-Phrenics, meaning they are the 23rd group of people admitted into the group. This makes me feel old, because I was Generation 10 but it makes Stefan feel older cuz he was Generation 5.

9 comments:

Alex said...

15? That's a stretch. Go ahead, name 15 famous sketch comedy groups.

Congrats, newbies. Don't fuck up my legacy. <----[Joking, but also unfortunately serious.]

Geoffrey said...

Believe you me, I was consciously being generous when I said 15.

Does Mad TV count?

Alex said...

Well, that is my favorite sketch comedy group, so yes.

I also like "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Geoffrey said...

Yes, but Stefan is more vain.

Allen Strickland Williams said...

I don't think it's the 26th generation, but only because we didn't take anyone last spring.

Kim and I tried to conceive, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards last year.

Allen "Unfortunately Facing a Year without Sean Spagnoli and Neal Kansy and Calvin Godfrey and eventually another year without anyone I've ever looked up to ever so wish me luck guys. I'm deathly serious." Williams

Allen Strickland Williams said...

I don't think it's the 26th generation, but only because we didn't take anyone last spring.

Kim and I tried to conceive, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards last year.

Allen "Unfortunately Facing a Year without Sean Spagnoli and Neal Kansy and Calvin Godfrey and eventually another year without anyone I've ever looked up to ever so wish me luck, guys." Williams

Allen Strickland Williams said...

P.S. I really like posting on this thing. If you don't believe me check my two last posts. (There are two of them.)

Allen Strickland Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allen Strickland Williams said...

Oh and don't forget Matt Tompkins.

I really love posting on this thing for serious.