Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Scavenger Hunt

Who's bored at work today? You are, right? So go on a scavenger hunt for me!

Here's the deal:

- ElephantLarry.com has consistently been getting hits from a site called "Dumbrella.com."

- I can't, for the life of me, figure out where or why our site is linked.

- I've done the searches for any possible pages, but nothin.

So, blog, my challenge to you is: Found out who is linking to ElephantLarry.com. My best guess is its probably someone using one of our pictures as their avatar, but I haven't found it yet.

First person to discover where we're linked gets two free tickets to BOOM this Saturday.

Here's the site its linked from: http://www.dumbrella.com/bb/

Good luck!

1 comments:

Caitlin Bee said...

holy shit! weird! so this morning, I was directed to that VERY SITE after reading a web comic about SUFJAN STEVENS. And then I was directed to tune into KEXP, (which is Broadcasting from NEW YORK TODAY!!!) where "Jacksonville" by Sufjan Stevens started playing AT THAT VERY MINUTE. This song happens to be the favorite sufjan stevens song of one member of Elephant Larry. Whoever can tell me which member this is gets a loaf of zucchini bread, a 40 ounce, some duct tape, and the Space Needle.