Friday, September 23, 2005

Parking Lot

Geoff going for the most boring post-title imaginable? Or is there something behind this? There is!

Read this in the New York Times yesterday. Not to diminish the importance of places people go to have sex, but is this really a news story? It kinda just seems like a well-researched version of some story you tell your buddies.

"Ya know that sewer behind the school? I hear there's a herd of alligators living in there. Naw, it's true! I was speaking with foremost herpotologist Dr. Thomas Pauley of Michigan University and he says..."

I've never known the Times to be so lascivious...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you just don't know the Times.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was trying to plug my band "happy accident!" in a clever middle-name altering ruse, but technology foiled it. Now how will I advertise the November 17th show you can read about at myspace.com/happyaccident? HOW?

Anonymous said...

If lascivious means hilarious, then I'd have to agree. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about. Mating rituals with cars? Lascivious!