Monday, October 03, 2005

Henf!

If you’ve spoken to me in the last 48 hours this is probably old news, but I just wanted to take a moment to tell any and all fans of anything even remotely sci-fi-ish to go see Serenity as soon as you possibly can. Really. Maybe go right now even.

Yes, I know, I’m a dork, thank you. But Serenity’s really enjoyable, surprisingly funny, and has more heart than any movie I’ve seen in a very long time.

If I were to use Geoff's scale, it's almost 100% the opposite of fneh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Great movie. Also, rent the show and watch those. Very very good.

That's all. Nothing "funny" here. I just agree is all.

Anonymous said...

Also, in other geek news...

Q: What would be geekier than naming your baby "Superman"?

A: Naming it "Kal-El"

Thank you, Nicolas Cage for answering the question for all of us.

movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=203049>1=7139